There are many reasons you might lose your data on your iPhone. Drops, spills, malware, and viruses can all cause a great deal of stress when it comes to data recovery. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for recovering that lost or deleted data with an iPhone Data Recovery Software.
- 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools In 2021
- iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
- Togethershare iPhone Data Recovery
- Dr. Fone
- Tenorshare UltData
- Fonepaw iPhone Recovery
- EaseUS MobiSaver
- Enigma iPhone Recovery
- Primo iPhone Data Recovery
- ApowerRescue iPhone Recovery
- Things consider before picking iPhone data recovery software
- Frequently Asked Questions
10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools In 2021
Below is a list of the 10 best iPhone Data Recovery Software out there today!
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is the best solution for all your iOS data recovery needs. Whether you need to recover lost documents, photos, or videos from an iCloud backup, extract information about a person or organization using iTunes backup file, or do something even more complicated like locating specific records on an iPad device from within a table in Apple’s “Records” app – with iBeesoft Data Recovery for iPhone and iPad/iPod Touch you get all of the latest iOS® technology and breakthrough features.
- Full support for the latest iOS versions (up to iOS 14)
- Recover up to 20+ data types including Text Messages, WhatsApp messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, and Audio files
- Supports password protected files
- Recover data from the iCloud backup file
- Support for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and later versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Lifetime: $39.95
Editor Recommendation: If you are an iPhone user looking for data recovery software to recover deleted files on your phone, this is the best option for you. It has full support for iOS 14 and can recover data from iCloud backup files.
Togethershare is a sleek and effective way to recover lost data on all iPhone models, as well as iPad and iPod Touch. This app has successfully recovered data for many users who were not able to find files in iCloud backup or iTunes backup after accidental deletion, jailbreak/unlock, failed connection of the device which drives their file-storage media.
We tested TogetherShare iPhone Data Recovery because it was able to recover 200+ file types, most other programs only had 10.
We had no trouble installing the software on my computer and getting started with scanning my old phone’s data. It was really easy and did not take too much time for everything to scan. We also liked how simple the interface is so it didn’t take long for me to figure out where all the different features were.
- Recover all data from a wide variety of iOS devices
- Support for the newest generation of iPhone with professional voice conversion
- User-friendly interface to navigate
- Cost-effective and reliable
- 1-Year License: $39.95
- Lifetime License: $69.95
One of the most popular data recovery software for iOS is Dr. Fone for iOS. It offers a large number of different features and it’s compatible with all iPhones and iPads. It’s also easy to use, with an intuitive interface that supports multiple languages.
We tried out this software to try and recover my lost data from my iPhone 6s. We used the “Recover from iCloud” feature to log in to my iCloud account and search for my files. We were able to find all the photos and videos that I had saved on iCloud accounts so there was no need to worry about losing those files.
The next step was to choose the files that we wanted to be downloaded from my iCloud account and then select “Recover“. The software scans the user’s device for lost data, after which it displays all of the recoverable items. It also has a preview option so you can view your photos before saving them to a new location on your PC or Mac.
This software is a great way to get back the lost data from your iPhone or iPad because it’s so easy to use and has an intuitive interface that makes everything simple for even novice users. It also offers unlimited free recovery attempts, meaning you won’t have to pay anything if this process doesn’t work the first time around.
- Recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Supports all iPhone models including the latest iOS versions.
- Retrieve deleted photos, videos, notes, text messages, and more.
- Recover lost data from iTunes backup files as well as iCloud backups for better security.
- Preview and retrieve selective files without the need to connect your device.
- Restore lost data from an iPad/iPod Touch as well.
- Helps you recover up to 16 different types of data including text messages, contacts.
- 1-Year License: $59.95/year
- Life-Time License: $69.95/year
FoneLab iPhone Recovery is one of the best for retrieving lost and deleted files. It’s an advanced data recovery solution that can recover up to 16 kinds of data from any iOS device including iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, etc. With the help of FoneLab Data Doctor, you can get access to your device and Saves all your contacts back at once. It has a three-step process for data retrieval. The first step is to scan your device for any lost data. The second step is to select the type of data you need and preview it when needed. The last step is to recover the lost data from your device back into your computer or another storage card with ease.
- It has a three-step process for data retrieval [Scan your device, preview it, recover the lost files]
- Works for any iOS device, including the latest models
- Recovers deleted photos and video clips with a single push of a button.
- Downloadable right on your PC, no need to go through the App Store.
- Automatically recovers all your lost data, including contacts, messages, and call history.
- Life-Time License: $69.95/year
UltData iPhone Recovery is one of the best data recovery software that has a high success rate in recovering your lost files. It has a simple, user-friendly interface and will easily guide you through the process of restoring your lost data.
Plus, it is compatible with all iPhone models and iOS versions.
- Recover all lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Preview and selectively recover only the needed files.
- Preview data in categories, e.g., photos, videos, messages, etc.
- Recover all lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Duplicate data and recover from one to another without losing any information, preview data in categories, e.g., photos, videos, messages, etc.
- 1-Year License: $149/year
- Life-Time License: $179
Fonepaw iPhone Recovery
FonePaw is software that allows you to recover lost files from your iPhone. FonePaw is one of the best iPhone data recovery softwares. It offers 4 different types of recovery techniques and will always get your data back, whether it is videos, photos, or any other file format. It has a one-click scanning function and can provide an immediate preview for files after scanning, which makes it very convenient to find the desired file. Apart from the basic features it also offers advanced features like synchronizing contacts with iCloud and iTunes or export recovered data as email attachments, iMessage, or SMS; these features are not available in many iPhone data recovery software at this price range.
- Recover deleted photos, videos, messages, and document files from iPhone or iPad
- Supports multiple file formats, including: .jpg – .gif – .png – .bmp – .tif – iphone video (.mov)
- One-click to scan for lost data on your device and get a list of all recoverable files in one place
- Preview all files and videos
- Recover deleted data from the device, iTunes backup, or iCloud backup
- Restore lost contacts with one click to sync with iCloud
- Export recovered data as email attachments, iMessages or SMS.
- Life-Time License: $59.95/user
- Family License: $99.95/5 users
EaseUS MobiSaver iPhone Recovery is one of the best data recovery software for iPhone that offers two recovery modes. It can be used to recover lost data from iTunes backup files or restore data directly from iPhone/iPad without backup files.
EaseUS MobiSaver iPhone Recovery offers a comprehensive scanning process that will search for lost photos, videos, text messages, WhatsApp messages, and more. Besides saving them on your computer, it also provides you with a list of all the files so that you can choose what to save and what not to save. You can also preview those files before saving them.
- Comprehensive scanning process to search for lost photos, videos, text messages, and more.
- Provides a list of all the files so you can choose what to save and what not to save.
- Previews those files before saving them.
- Life-Time License (Windows): $69.95
- Life-Time License (Mac): $79.95
Enigma iPhone Recovery
Enigma iPhone Recovery is an excellent software choice for any iPhone user. It has a wide range of features that make it very useful when you need to recover lost files. The program will scan your device and detect if there are any deleted data before allowing you to choose whether or not to recover them. One of the best features is that it works even if your phone has been factory reset, which is great for users who have accidentally deleted files and want to restore them quickly.
The software also includes many other helpful features, such as:
- Recovering all types of files from your iPhone device ‐ music, photos, videos, etc.;
- Supports scanning memory card;
- Excellent data preview;
- Preview the recovered data before actually recovering them.
The one downside is that it only works on Apple devices, so if you have an Android device or Windows Phone, this software will not work for you. However, Enigma iPhone Recovery does offer a 30-day full refund guarantee to ensure your satisfaction with their product. But since this software is very easy to use, you will be able to recover your lost files in no time.
- Single License: $49.99
- Multi License: $59.99
- Pro: $99.99
Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is a very reliable and efficient software that helps users recover lost data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It is indispensable for restoring contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, tv shows, voice memos, etc. Primo iPhone Data Recovery claims to be the third generation of iOS data recovery software with a 100% success rate. It also supports retrieving data from all iOS devices running on all iOS versions and provides three recovery modes – “Recover from iCloud Backup”, “Recover from iTunes Backup” and “Recover from iPhone/iPad”.
In addition to that, this software also provides excellent customer service. All you need to do is send them your queries through email or chat window at Primo iPhone Data Recovery.
There are plenty of other features worth mentioning too, such as it is totally free to download and try; installation process takes only a few minutes without requiring any third-party tools or drivers for iOS devices; supports extracting files from iTunes backup in case you have lost your original data or deleted them by mistake; provides you with a detailed and clear interface to show you the whole recovery process.
- Personal License: $39.99
- Family license: $59.99
ApowerRescue iPhone Recovery
ApowerRescue iPhone Recovery is a data recovery software that is specially designed for iOS devices. The software supports all the latest iOS devices. It has multiple features that make it easy to recover lost data on iPhone. It comes with two modes of scanning, quick scan as well as deep scan, which allows you to choose the level of accuracy you need when recovering your data.
The deep scan option will help you find deleted photos and videos that were not found in Quick Scan mode. You can also preview the scanned files before recovering them on your hard drive or any other storage device. Apart from photo and video files, this software will also recover contacts, text messages, call history, notes, and more on an iPhone SE/7/Plus/X.
The software is compatible with all Windows systems and it also supports recovery of data from iOS devices on Mac OS X as well, in case you are using a MacBook Pro or any other Apple device running on the latest macOS release such as Mojave. It will not only recover your lost files but also prevent them from being overwritten, which is great when you need to recover data on your iPhone SE/SE Max.
The software offers a variety of features for an easy recovery process, including previewing the scanned files before recovering them in case there are other similar-looking items or file formats that can be mistakenly retrieved and saved without being overwritten by newer ones. The program can also recover data from iOS devices on Mac OS X as well, in case you are using a MacBook Pro or any other Apple device running on the latest macOS release such as Mojave.
- 1-year License: $49.95
- Lifetime License: $49.95
Things consider before picking iPhone data recovery software
- Know your needs: What is the type of file you lost? Is it an important document, family photos, or something else? Knowing what you need will help narrow down which software might work for you.
- Price and features: How much are you willing to spend on a data recovery program and how many features do you require?
- Compatibility: Does the data recovery software support your device? These features vary by model and operating system. For example, some only work for Android devices while others are more versatile to any type of phone or tablet.
- User reviews: Professional users know best which applications deliver on their promises and which leave a lot to be desired. That’s why we highly recommend you pay attention to reviews published by verified professionals who have over 10 years of experience with the product, as they can give real feedback that will help point out what features do work well and if there are any flaws or bugs.
Frequently Asked Questions
❓ Is any free iPhone data recovery software available?
A: No. Do not fall for such free programs; they will waste your time by restricting the features/files or ask for payment during the final step, therefore, buy the one that suits your case.
❓ Is there a free iPhone data recovery software?
A: Yes, but they come with limitations such as a number of files or main features that require you buy the full version.
❓ Does the iPhone data recovery tool work?
A: Yes, but not all of them will.
❓ Can I recover deleted data on My iPhone without backup?
A: Not all of the programs can recover lost data without a backup. You might still be able to recover deleted data from it with the right program.
❓ What is the best iPhone Data Recovery Software?
A: There is no “ONE” best program. Find the iPhone data recovery software that suits your needs by going through our comparison table.
❓ What is the best data recovery software for iPhone?
A: The best iPhone data recovery software is the one that will work for your specific needs. Check our list and decide based on your case.
❓ What does an iPhone without backup mean?
A: It means that there are no backups available on your phone or in iCloud.
In the end, it’s always a good idea to do your homework and research which iPhone data recovery software is best for you. The tools we’ve listed above are all worth looking into if you need help recovering lost data from an iOS device.
However, there may be one that stands out as a better choice than others depending on what features matter most to you. For example, iBeesoft provides the best opportunities and experiences to retrieve that data while TogetherShare has some functionality not available in other apps like chat message attachments or previews of files for recovery.
Regardless of which tool suits your needs best though, our list should get you started with plenty of options so give them each a closer look before making any final decisions.