At Buffets Finance, through their secure and intuitive platform, users can access a range of investment products including currencies pairs, indices, stocks commodities and cryptocurrencies to generate realistic returns.
Drawing on the extensive experience of their financial experts, their app has been designed to make investing simple, safe and fun for beginners and professionals alike.
Buffets Finance user-friendly interface gently guides users along the investment process while fattening up their trading psychology with bits and chunks of trading market news.
Buffets Finance Mobile Experience
Buffets Finance mobile experience is adequate but not top of the range.
- Its mobile apps are available on iOS and Android, but has no dedicated mobile website unique to its desktop trading experience.
- Many of the same features that make the desktop experience pleasant are also available in the app. For example:
- Steaming quotes allow traders easy sighting of trading assets.
- A mini-chart shows the short-term trend as well.
- It is also possible to leave conditional orders, stop-loss, and take profit orders in the mobile app, so traders have full control over their positions.
- Technical studies such as moving averages can also be quickly added to the mobile charts to help traders identify trading opportunities and monitor existing positions.
- The mobile app offers nearly 100 different technical indicators but lacks the indicator wizard available in the desktop version.
One disadvantage to the mobile app relative to other providers is the lack of price alerts or news feeds. However, other service providers make these options available, which can help enhance the trading experience.
Pros & Cons
- No hidden fees: No platform fees. No fees on deposits & withdrawals
- Users can make instant withdrawals at leisure.
- Access top traded commodities such as gold, silver, oil, and agriculture.
- The desktop and mobile platforms do not offer live streaming news
- No fundamental research
- Service is not available in all countries.
At Buffets Finance, they make getting involved with cryptocurrencies quick and easy. From Bitcoin to Ethereum, Ripple, etc. Buffets Finance offer varieties of cryptocurrencies for buying and selling on its platform. Here are some of the list:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
Is your cryptocurrency safe with Buffets Finance?
The short answer is yes, but Buffets Finance trading platform doesn’t have as much protection as some of its larger rivals.
The bulk of cryptocurrencies stored on Buffets Finance platform, like other major exchanges, are kept in cold storage, which means they are kept on servers that are not linked to the internet.
In addition, the company maintains some crypto in “hot wallets” for liquidity purposes.
Finally, like all other cryptocurrency platforms, there’s no protection if traders account gets breached. So users are implored to protect their passwords and other authentication measures.
Buffets Finance is right for trader who:
- Craves a place to buy and sell a good selection of cryptocurrencies with a detailed fee schedule.
- Enjoy social trading and want the ability to copy the moves of profitable traders with excellent trading record.
- Value privacy: Buffets Finance employed best cyber security practices using the latest encryption to ensure users’ data is protected.
What could be improved?
High fees on some digital currencies
Buying and selling Bitcoin, Buffets Finance spread isn’t too bad. But when users get interested in some alternative cryptocurrencies, the fees can be much larger. Spreads on cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin range from 1.9% to 5%.