Have you ever needed to reset your android phone entirely, and all the data just vanished? Yes, that is a common phenomenon for which every android user wants to find a solution. Well, is there any possible solution for protecting the data on your androids from factory resets? Yes, definitely! It is one of the beneficial features of Android OS 5.1 and higher, which is known as FRP.
There is a lot more information that you can know about this essential and crucial feature. And the steps for bypassing the FRP locks are also effortless and straightforward to apply. All that you can do is known about the steps, and you can readily use them without any assistance.
Do you want to know more about the process to bypass FRP Samsung? Say no more! We have put forth the following discussion where we cover every necessary topic about bypassing FRP Samsung phones. We have discussed what FRP lock is, which tool should you use to bypass and how you can do so. So, let us begin the discussion about bypassing FRP locks on Samsung phones without any more delaying of it.
Part 1: What is FRP Lock?
Sometimes, you might require factory resetting your android phone. And one of the most prevalent worries of every android user is that they would lose the data after a factory reset. Also, one may be able to access your Google account after factory resetting the android phone. So, is there a way of preventing that from happening? Yes, there definitely is!
Android PS version 5.1 and higher has included in its features the FRP lock. FRP lock is the feature of the Android OS to disable anyone else or anyone external to access your Google account after your factory reset your device. Also, it protects the data and information in your device from getting wiped off. So, in the most straightforward words, FRP lock is the Android OS 5.1 version and higher feature that protects the device’s Google account from being accessible to anyone external and protects the phone’s data and information from getting erased.
Now, how can you undo the FRP lock in your phone? For that, you need to bypass FRP on your phone. The steps for it are immensely simple, and you can readily use one of the numerous tools available for bypassing. We will now discuss the best tool for bypassing the FRP locks on your device and the steps for doing the same.
Part 2: What Can a Samsung FRP Tool Do?
So, how can you bypass a Google account? One of the most effortless methods is by using an FRP tool. You can find numerous such tools online. But, let us first discuss what an FRP tool is. So, when your android device has undergone factory rest and the feature of FRP lock has been enabled, you will have to disable the lock. For that, you will have to verify the google account on your phone. And the tool or the software that can assist you to FRP bypass Google account is the FRP tool, and when the tool is for a Samsung device, it becomes a Samsung FRP tool.
Now, what can an FRP tool possibly do? Here are the functions of an FRP tool.
- When your factory reset your Samsung or any other android phone, the data in your phone stands a high probability of getting wiped off. And that is why you must ensure some protection to the data and information of your phone. And that you can readily do so by the use of one of the many FRP tools available. They readily protect the data and information of your device not to getting wiped off, which stands a high probability of getting erased.
- Another function that the FRP tools do is protects your Google account from getting accessible to anyone external after the factory resetting process completes in your phone. The FRP lock disables anyone from accessing your Google account after a factory reset. So, after resetting your Samsung phone, you have to undergo the process to bypass Google account verification to enable accessing your Google account on your Samsung device.
- Lastly, the settings on your phone, especially your screen passwords, other passwords, and other settings on your phone, stand high chances of getting erased from your phone after the factory resetting process. Thus, the FRP tools protect and safeguard your phone’s settings from getting erased.
Part 3: What FRP bypass tool should I Use?
Now that we know what an FRP bypass tool is and what it can possibly do, it is time to know which tool is the best to use. You may find hundreds of bypassing FRP tools online. But all of them are not equally proficient and reliable. Some of them have certain features that make them unique, more effective and trustworthy. Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is the best suitable and reliable tool for bypassing FRP on Samsung devices. Well, not just in the Samsung devices, but instead in every android device which supports the tool’s functioning. Let us know more about Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) and its features.
Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a tool that can solve every possible issue on your android phone. And when it comes to unlocking the FRP locks, it will not take more than 5 minutes for the task. The features of this tool in bypassing your Samsung or any other android device are as follows.
- The users can readily use it for any Android lock screen removal, including pattern locks, PIN locks, face locks, and fingerprint locks.
- Whether you have the technical expertise, anyone can effortlessly handle this tool and use it to bypass the FRP lock on their Samsung or other Android phones.
- It is compatible with all the prominent and mainstream Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, and the like. You need not require a google account or PIN for unlocking or bypassing the FRP locks.
Now, let us discuss how you can use Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) to bypass the FRP locks on a Samsung device. The steps are as follows.
Step 1 – switch off your mobile phone and connect it to your computer.
Step 2 – You have to continuously and simultaneously press and hold the following three keys: Volume Up with Bixby and the Power button.
Step 3 – After a few seconds, the Samsung logo will appear on your phone screen. Only then release the three keys together.
Step 4 – your phone will now be rebooting itself in the “Recovery Mode”. You have to select “Next” to proceed with the process.
Step 5 – You will see the android OS version of your device in a magnified form. Select the version of android OS your hone is to continue.
So, this was all about the different topics related to the FRP tool for Samsung and other android devices and how to bypass it. So, in the above discussion, we have discussed what an FRP lock is, what an FRP bypassing can possibly do, what is the best tool for it and how to bypass Google account verification after the reset process with a tool.
Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is the best and the ideal tool for bypassing the FRP lock on your Samsung and another android phone. It has the most advanced features with an intuitive and easy to use outlook. One need not be an expert or experienced user, having loads of technical information to use this tool. So, if you face any issue with your android phones, you can readily resort to this tool for the optimum and the most effective assistance and resolution.