iPhones are great, and that is a fact that has been established for some time now. However, at the same time, they are somewhat difficult to manage as compared to the Android counterparts. With an iPhone, you cannot simply connect it to your laptop or computer, and start managing it. You either have to use iTunes or some 3rd party iPhone manager. The problem with iTunes is that there are some limitations, but that is where the DearMob iPhone Manager comes into play.
Now you might be wondering that there are so many other iPhone managers in the market; how is this any different? Well, the developers have made sure that the process of managing your iPhone is as easy as it can get. I am going to review this software in detail and mention all the reasons why it just might be the best iPhone manager there is available.
DearMob iPhone Manager Features
Before going any further, I think it would be fair if we just discuss the features before we take an in-depth look at the software itself.
- Photo Transfer: The saddest thing about an iPhone or any other Apple mobile device is that it does not offer expandable storage, and while you can always get an iPhone with 128 GB or more storage, the thing you need to keep in mind here is that if you take a lot of photos, you are likely to run out of storage a lot quicker than you may think. The good thing is that DearMob offers photo transfer and it is easy as clicking away a few times.
- Music Sync: In order to make sure that your music library is in sync every time you put in new music onto your iPhone, music sync is the feature that you need the most. Sadly, the syncing a lot of files on iTunes. The good thing is that DearMob is relatively faster when it comes to music syncing, so you are not going to have any issues whatsoever.
- Video Management: If you like to shoot a lot of videos on the impressive iPhone camera, then it is safe to say that managing them might feel like a hassle. The good thing here is that with the DearMob, you can manage the videos with great ease. You can even convert the videos that are not supported by Apple to work on the device with ease.
- Backup and Restore: The risk of losing data is something that lingers on in every phone user’s mind, this goes for both Android and iOS users. If you are really worried about losing your data, then do not worry as DearMob allows you to backup and restore your data with great ease.
- App Management: I still do not understand why Apple remove the app management feature from iTunes. However, if you did use that feature frequently, then DearMob will make things easier for you as it does have the app management.
Installation and User Experience
As with every other software that we test, installation and the user experience is something that matters a lot. Keeping that in mind, the DearMob iPhone Manager is rather simple and straightforward as far as the installation is concerned. Once you are done installing the DearMob iPhone Manager, and launching it, you will be brought to this screen.
The screen above shows you all the information regarding what the software is capable of; this involves photo transfer, music manager, video, backup, and files. In addition to that, some other information regarding your phone is listed below. As far as the ease of access and navigation is concerned, the interface is as clean as it can get without causing any clutter for the user.
Clicking on the Photo Transfer will bring you to a new window where you will see all the photos that are stored on the phone. The navigation here is super easy and simple so you would not have any issues with that either. You can check out how the interface looks below.
Note: The photos are blurred for privacy reasons, and do not appear like that.
Navigating the entire photo section is as easy as it can get; everything is properly detailed and you will not run into any issues. You can explore the pictures that are put in different folders as well. Needless to say, you will be able to access your photos really easily. On the bottom right, you have the feature to sync the files as well.
Similar to the photo section is the music section that does look similar and serves the same purpose. All video files are categorized based on the folders they are in
One thing that I have to add here is that all the user files are actually protected by military-grade encryption that is being used by the software. You can get more information about the encryption by heading over to https://www.5kplayer.com/iphone-manager/data-security.htm
This is a really great feature because I know a lot of people who are actually concerned about their privacy as well as the security of the files they transfer within the software, or even outside the software. Needless to say, I commend how dedicated the company is when it comes to providing the most amount of security.
Furthermore, I already mentioned that the software supports backup as well as restoring of your data, and the feature has an entire section dedicated to it. Again, the interface follows the same coherence, which is definitely a plus for everyone.
Without dragging this review a lot, the last section I am going to talk about is the app section which deserves a huge round of applause. The app management section remains my favorite because you can delete apps and get all the information about the apps from that section.
Finding a good iPhone manager these days is like finding a needle in the haystack. While iTunes used to be a great option because it was the official Apple software, the reason why it is no longer as good because for some reason Apple keeps removing the best features and watering down it even further.
The good thing, however, is that DearMob is everything an iPhone user would need and more; sure, it is not the official software so there are some concerns regarding safety and privacy, but you should know that the software is actually using military grade encryption to protect your files from harm’s way.
In addition to that, the overall user experience with DearMob is among the best i have seen; it is easy, simple, straightforward, and I absolutely love the coherence you get throughout the entire program. It just goes to show how well the developers have implemented every single feature.
Even if I am to be really nitpicky about this software, I don’t think there is anything I don’t like; nearly everything is next to perfect, and that is something I admire a lot, because it is something that you don’t easily find in most of the modern day software that is released in the market.
- Intuitive and easy to understand interface.
- A lot of features.
- Can easily sync your files with no issue whatsoever.
- Military grade encryption is a cherry on top.