Panda Helper is one of the top-rated third-party app stores, packed with thousands of modified and tweaked apps and games, Cydia tweaks, and plenty of other unofficial content. Originally released as an alternative to Cydia for jailbreakers, now it is used by millions the world over as an alternative to the official iOS app store. Apart from that, you can also use Panda Helper on Android devices.
Why Download Panda Helper?
For a start, you get access to all this content, for free:
- iOS Apps – lots of official iOS apps and games
- Exclusive Apps – game emulators, screen recorders, and Cydia apps
- Tweaks – stock iOS apps and games tweaked with additional features
If that isn’t enough:
- 100% Safe – no need to jailbreak so no breaking Apple’s security and your warranty is not voided
- Great Cydia Alternative – the top alternative to Cydia, offering unofficial content not found anywhere else
- Unofficial Content – the main reason for jailbreaking, now everyone can have unofficial tweaked and modified apps and games, along with some cool Cydia tweaks, without jailbreaking
- 24/7 Support – you can contact us via Facebook and Twitter to get help or request content, and the support team offers 24/7 customer sport, regardless of the time zone.
How to Download Panda Helper For iOS?
Panda Helper is simple to download and comes in a free and VIP version. Simply make your choice when you download it:
- Download the Panda Helper configuration profile onto your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Allow on the popup message
- Tap Install on the Install Profile screen and input your device passcode when requested
- Tap Install on the next screen, and the app icon will be on your home screen
To use Panda Helper, simply open the installer, find the app or game you want, and tap to install it.
If you have used unofficial apps before, you know there is a high chance Apple will revoke the certificate, crashing the app. There is a simple method for getting past this without having to jailbreak. It is only temporary, but when Apple revokes the app certificate, you can still get to your apps and games.
If the certificate has been revoked, blocking you from opening the app, don’t delete it and start again. Instead, do this:
- Put your device into Airplane mode and make sure Wi-Fi is disabled
- Open Settings and tap Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Try opening the app – even though you have no Wi-Fi, it should open
- Disable Airplane mode and ensure Wi-Fi connects – you have your apps and games back.
Panda Helper Troubleshooting For iOS
Panda Helper is a reliable app, but there are some common installation errors being reported:
Profile Installation Error Failed:
This tends to happen when the Apple servers are struggling with high levels of traffic. Wait a few hours and try again. If the error persists, try these steps:
- Enable Airplane mode on your device
- Go into Settings>Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Disable Airplane mode and wait for a few minutes
- Try installing Panda Helper again, and it should work
A common error, this is easy to fix:
- Launch Settings and go to Safari
- Tap on Clear Website Data
- Try the app, and the screen should be back to normal
Untrusted Developer Error
Common with unofficial apps, solve it with these steps:
- Note the developer name from the error
- Open your Settings app and tap General
- Go to Profiles and tap the developer name
- Tap on the Trust option, close Settings, and the app will work
Because the Panda Helper developers use expired enterprise certificates in the app, you can expect them to be revoked by Apple and the app to crash. While the developers usually fi the certificate before it can be revoked, they aren’t always quick enough. Use the Anti-Revoke trick steps above, install a recommended VPN or install and anti-revoke app to stop this happening.
Cannot Verify App
If the error message tells you the app cant be verified, follow these steps:
- Delete Panda Helper
- Using Safari browser, open the official Panda Helper website
- If you see a message saying the app can be downloaded, go ahead and download it. If you don’t see that message, the developers are replacing the app certificate; try again later.
- If you can download it, tap Download Free Version
- Tap Install and wait; the app will be installed to your iPhone or iPad
- Before you use the app, go to Settings>General>Profiles
- Trust the app developer and close Settings
- Now you can use Panda Helper
App Cannot Be Downloaded at This Time
There are a few things you can try:
- Reset Network Settings – Open Settings, go to Network>Reset Network Settings. Restart your device and try installing the app again
- Reinstall Panda Helper – Delete Panda Helper and reinstall it
- Wait – it could be that the servers are slow due to traffic. Try again later
- Clear the Cache – clear the cache for the Panda Helper app
There Isn’t a Profile to Trust
This seems to be a common error at the moment, specifically with the free version of the Panda Helper app. If you do not see a profile to trust for Panda Helper Free, you will need to start with the VIP installation and then install the Free version from there.
How to Download Panda Helper Android APK?
- Simply download Panda Helper Android APK. Avoid the warning and tap on OK.
- Open the downloaded .apk file, select the Settings option on Chrome. Enable Allow from this source.
- Let the app install and get started with Panda Helper apps and tweaks.
There is no doubting the popularity of Panda Helper. While the free version offers more than enough for most people, some have opted to upgrade to the paid version for more stability, faster downloads, and more choice of content.
Panda Helper is and always will be free to download and use, as will any app, game, or tweak included in the installer. With no jailbreak needed, anyone can try this installer – it’s easy to delete if you don’t like it.
Feel free to share this among your friends and followers and support the developers by following them on Facebook for all the latest news and developments.