You could be a travelling punter, or you could be a gambler who needs to bypass certain restrictions to be able to gamble with ease. These are the joys and the reality of what VPN offers. Due to gambling regulations and country laws, many online gambling sites are geo-located, and any accounts created from specific countries would be blocked. This is where a VPN comes in handy and assists you in accessing the gambling site of your choice.
If you are located in the United States, a VPN is also a must, as American states still hold ample amount of restrictions regarding gambling. If you happen to be in one condition where gambling is not available, you could need a VPN to access the various bookmakers that are otherwise not accessible.
Many VPNs to choose from
VPNs exist in the masses, and if you search the internet, you will find many free and safe VPNs to choose from. Whilst many are free, other VPNs require an annual subscription to function and operate. If you want the best VPN for gambling purposes, you are in the right place as we have gathered info about the best gambling VPNs to enjoy for your playtime.
How to securely access any gambling site with a VPN?
Accessing a gambling site is quite a simple task to master. Here is what is needed to get the VPN you need and access it for your gambling past time
- Choose a VPN service provider of your choice.
- Download and install the application; sometimes, this is done for a fee.
- Pick a location where gambling is legal to be able to access gambling
- Go to the betting site of your choice
- Gamble and enjoy.
Express VPN is a VPN that has been available since the early 2000s. The site is owned by Express Technologies Limited and is one of the pillars of privacy and security, offering various features to mask your IP address. It has a 3 million user database, Express VPN, and is available for a small monthly fee. Supported payments for Express VPN include Paypal, Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, and Paymentwall. Express VPN does not have a login policy, meaning once you log in for the first time, you will stay logged in, with Express VPN working as a buffer in the background.
One of the key attractions of Express VPN is that it has been operational for many years; hence it has always been one of the best VPNs to use for gambling. It enjoys a high speed and massive encryptions that will protect your personal and financial information at all times.
Nord VPN is a VPN that is regarded as one of the top VPNs to use if you want to access gambling sites that otherwise are inaccessible. Deemed one of the fastest VPNs you could choose for your gambling needs, Nord VPN’s speed s around 6730+ Mbps and hosts over 5500+ servers to choose from.
Just like Express VPN, Nord VPN is not free and offers a monthly or an annual subscription. Using Nord VPN, you will be fully protected in safeguarding your personal and financial information. Once Nord VPN is operational on your pc, your IP address and virtual locations will be hidden. All your online traffic and activity are encrypted and secured when using Nord VPN for gambling purposes.
With Nord VPN, you can bypass any gambling censorship that prevents you from accessing the site. It offers various payment options, but you can also have it for free for a few months.
SurfShark is not the most known VPN found; however, it is a solid VPN service that enjoys high navigation speed and robust privacy protection. Launched in 2018, SuftShark is deemed one of the most affordable VPNs out there, guaranteeing that you will not find any other cheaper one.
Punters who would like to use SurfShark VPN for gambling purposes can get covered with a small amount of less than $3 per month, with both monthly and annual subscription options currently available for you to choose from.
Just like the other VPNs we mentioned above, Surf Shark does not have a log-on policy; hence you are protected from the very first time you land into your account until your VPN subscription ends. All your personal information is always secured with the military-grade encryptions that the VPN employs, along with the super technical tunnelling protocols that continuously safeguard SurfShark subscribers.
How to choose the best gambling VPN for you?
When choosing your next VPN, rest assured that all serve the same purpose, and all VPNs on offer would assist you in logging on to your preferred gambling site.
It all boils down to 3 major things to consider:
- Pricing – Price is a big thing when it comes to choosing a VPN over another. You could be paying 20$ a month or 3$ a month. Both VPNs will deliver the same result and will assist you in converting your IP address and personal information. If the VPNs serve the same purpose and the price is different, then maybe there is no need to pay the big bucks for a VPN.
- Punters’ Feedback – Punters worldwide have been using VPNs for decades, and many will leave feedback and tell you about their experience using each VPN. If you read a gambler’s input about a VPN that works well for their gambling, then it would be worth getting that VPN, as players’ experience and opinions matter.
- Security Protocols – Security is key when looking for a Virtual Private Network. When reviewing VPNs for your gambling needs, always ensure that the VPN holds robust security protocols. Only this way can you be sure that your personal and financial information is always encrypted.