The feeling of an iPhone is great because you know that you are buying one of the hottest devices on the market. However, if you already own a device, the whole process of transferring files from the older device to a newer one is something that not a lot of people like at all. Sure, you have iTunes, but over the course of past few months Apple has been making a lot of changes, and as always, not all the changes align with what people are actually looking for.
Keeping that in mind, the good news is that you can use iMobie AnyTrans; it is actually one of the best iPhone managers and iTunes alternative. The reason why I am talking about this software here is that there are a lot of good things, and the potential to completely replace the iTunes as the main software. This AnyTrans review will give you all the information. If you want to download the iMobie AnyTrans, you can go here and download the software.
iMobie AnyTrans Review – Main Features
As always, the first and the more important thing I prefer doing in a review is shedding light on some of the main features, because doing so give the readers an understanding of what they should be expecting from the software. Plus, the readers will not have to skim through all the information available on the internet just so they can find the information. It really is an important factor that most of the people need to know.
- Clone/Merge iPhones: Suppose you have just purchased a brand new iPhone 8 or iPhone X, and you wish to clone your new phone in such a way that the entirety of the old phone gets transferred over to a new phone in such a way that you do not feel that you are actually using a brand new phone. Well, you can do so using the clone or the merge feature that is available on this software. This is one of the best features that will save a lot of time because manually copying or cloning the phone is one of the most tedious processes that you will go through.
- Migrate Data: Have data on an Android device or some other device that you want to migrate over to your new iPhone or an iPad? Do not worry, iMobie AnyTrans has got it covered for you as the software allows you to simply make sure that all your data including pictures, videos, as well as everything in between gets carried over from your old phone and into the new one. The entire process is easy and can be done just by a few clicks.
- Backup or Restore Data: For an iPhone user, having the feature of backing up and restoring your data is a blessing and there is no other way to look at it. Keeping that in mind, the AnyTrans actually has a very robust backup and restore the system it works, that will make your life a lot easier than you would expect in the first place.
- Preview Backup: Having a backup feature is fairly obvious for any iTunes alternative but what’s good here is that the iMobie AnyTrans allows you to simply go ahead preview all the back up you have, and then even restore the specific backup you want. This is perhaps one of the easiest ways, and the good thing is that it really works.
Although the software itself has a lot of other features, I only talked about the main features so I can focus more on the software itself.
The good thing is that the UI and the UX of AnyTrans is one of the best I have seen. Once you download, install, and launch the program, you will be brought to a simple screen that looks like this.
Keep in mind that you do need to make sure that your phone is connected before you can come to this screen. As you can see, everything on the program is neatly arranged without any clutter whatsoever. I can assure you the user interface and user experience is concerned, you are not going to run into any unwanted issue.
Sync or Transfer
I do not think I need to tell but for those wondering AnyTrans is just like iPhone, as a matter of fact, it does provide you the same amount of features, as well as experience. With AnyTrans, transferring photos, as well as media has become a lot easier than you might expect. Keeping that in mind, the process is as easy as it can be but if you are still struggling, you can always go here and check out the detailed tutorial that is available.
The good thing is that you can manually add or remove files using the AnyTrans, something you were not able to do when using iTunes. This makes this software much better than some of the other alternatives available in the market, and one that I would definitely recommend. Just make sure that you know what you are doing and everything will be fine.
One of the best features on iTunes was the ability to manage the apps that are installed on the phone. Sadly, due to the recent attempts at making things “simple”, Apple has removed that feature and has not added anything new. Thankfully, AnyTrans is still being true to what it believes in and still has the app management intact, and perfectly working.
In addition to that. Users can also use their phones as USB drives, however, they will need to connect their phone to a PC that has AnyTrans or other similar program installed that allows file transfers.
You can have a look at the official video from iMobie about AnyTrans.
I have used so many different iTunes alternatives that I cannot even name them all. However, it is safe to say that unless Apple does something properly in order to make the iTunes better, there are high chances that people are going to stray away from the software that was once considered the be all end all. iTunes is no longer what it used to be, and it kind of is a sad thing, especially for users who want something good for managing their phone.
The good thing, however, is that you get software like iMobie AnyTrans that work really well. During my testing, I did not run into any issue, and I really love how it works. Sure, you will have to pay for the software to fully take advantage, but other than that, there is nothing wrong with it at all.
Everything about the software is on point, and it makes the overall user experience so much easier and enjoyable. I do not think I remember a time when managing an iPhone was this relaxing as it has become in the modern day and age thanks to this wonderful piece of software.
- The software has wonderful feature set.
- It does not take a lot of resources on your computer.
- Installation and ease of use are on the top.
- The user experience and the user interface is easy and convenient.
- The app management system and file transfer system is among the best you will find.
- Some users might have an issue with paid versions.
Phone to Phone transfer – dr.fone Switch
dr.fone Switch is a handy tool by Doctor phone that lets you easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, as well as other content from your Android phone to your iPhone or iPad. Thanks to this tool, the entire process takes less than 10 minutes tops, however, it also depends on the amount of data you have to send from one device to another. The good thing about this software is that works flawlessly on nearly every operating system version, as well as the manufacturer of the smartphone. In addition to that, unlike some softwares that do not work on career based smartphones, dr.fone Switch flawlessly works on all career based smartphones from AT&T, Verizon, and so on.
Best iTunes alternative – dr.fone Transfer (iOS)
Another great offering by dr.fone is their tool that is aptly named Transfer. For those who do not know, this is for people who are looking for transfer of files between PC, iPhone, iPad, and other Apple products but without using iTunes. As you all know, iTunes, as a software, is great, but it is a hit or miss, and that is the reason why people actually want to look out for alternatives.
With dr.fone Transfer, you can easily backup all your data onto your PC, and transfer it to a new Apple device whenever you think is the time. The best part here is that you will not have to use the iTunes at all, and that is super convenient. Another great thing is that the software works on nearly every single operating system version, and in addition to that, every iOS version starting from iOS 7 and above is supported as well, so you are good to go.