Monitoring apps for smartphones have many uses. Concerned parents want more control over their children’s activities, employers want to monitor employee movements, and some users have doubts about boyfriends or girlfriends. A spy app like mSpy is the ideal solution in such cases, therefore, in this mSpy review, we will cover all the important aspects a user needs to make a rational decision.
- How does mSpy work?
- How useful is mSpy?
- mSpy Key Features
- mSpy Installation On Android
- mSpy installation on iPhone: Monitor iOS device step by step
- mSpy without jailbreak? That works too!
- Install mSpy without access to the cell phone, possible?
- mSpy Pricing
- mSpy FAQs
- Customer Support
- mSpy Review – Final Words
- mSpy Alternatives
How does mSpy work?
A spy app like mSpy performs its monitoring in two parts: The app is installed on the target device, registers everything that is going on here, and forwards the data to the user account of the person being monitored in the cloud. From here you can get the information you want by logging in using a browser. This works for real-time monitoring and the recording and subsequent control of text messages, movement sequences, telephone calls, or chats.
How useful is mSpy?
Does mSpy Really Work? The mSpy app has been around since 2011. It was initially developed for parents who could use it to monitor their children’s cell phones. In the meantime, word has got around how useful and versatile the espionage app is. The mSpy software is compatible with numerous devices, including mSpy Android, mSpy iPhone. The range of functions with mSpy is so large that hardly any other monitoring software can keep up, and that with uncomplicated installation and operation because mSpy is available in several languages.
mSpy Key Features
mSpy impresses with extensive remote access. The spy app really reads out all processes on the monitored smartphone, so you can control WhatsApp and other chats with mSpy. They will then be forwarded to your user account, you can save the data you want and view it at your leisure. In addition, there is control of the microphone and camera and the location – even when the WLAN is switched off or the SIM card has been replaced! And that is what mSpy can do:
Reading WhatsApp, SMS, and other messages
There are now dozens of methods to communicate using social media apps from a smartphone or tablet. Monitoring text messages is no longer sufficient. Spy on conversations in all popular messaging apps, including WhatsApp, Tinder, Viber, Skype, Snapchat, Facebook, and many more is what matters these days.
GPS tracking and geofencing
GPS tracking is one of the most popular features. You can instantly locate your physical location within 5 meters using the phone’s built-in GPS function.
GPS fence can be used to create restricted areas for the target device. There is no limit to the number of zones that can be created. The phone automatically records when and how frequently each zone is accessed.
Log and block calls
All incoming and outgoing calls from the target phone can be viewed in the mSpy control panel. You can listen to calls either immediately or later. You may view the call times, duration, their name, whether or not they are a saved contact on the target device and the overall number of calls. You may stop receiving annoying calls right now.
Blocking of websites, apps, and contacts
Monitoring and limiting websites is a popular tool among parents and employers. You can use this functionality to observe which websites the target device is viewing, which pages are bookmarked, and even be notified when certain keywords are entered into the browser.
The monitoring app offers access to and blocking the contact list, as well as restrictions on websites and apps.
You can also see all of the installed apps on the target phone in your mSpy dashboard. You can limit or unblock access to the application from this option. The list in your control panel will be updated as new apps are introduced.
Keylogging substitutes the conventional keyboard with a mSpy keyboard that records all keystrokes. By pressing the “Force Keyboard” button in your control panel, you can force this app to always load its keyboard.
mSpy dashboard provides access to a wealth of information about the target device. Some of these are merely informational, but there are a few key features included.
Here is the data you can see:
- remaining battery life
- Operating system information of the target device
- Storage space available
- Cellular provider
- Cell phone model
- The phone was last synced with your dashboard
- whether the target device is rooted or jailbroken
Every email received and sent by the target mobile device is recorded and uploaded to the mSpy server. This setback helps to monitor all email activity that takes place on the target device, covering multiple clients including Gmail.
As already pointed out before, as soon as MSpy is installed on the target device it runs completely invisible and stealth, in the background. The target user will not have even the smallest clue that they are being monitored.
Some other notable features include;
- Wi-Fi Monitoring – MSpy helps to gather details about the target device’s Wi-Fi connection, while also giving you the ability to manage those connections.
- Videos And Photos Displayed – you also have the option to view all videos and photos stored on the target device.
- Operate microphone and camera – mSpy allows you to listen to surroundings or to make recordings without the owner of the cell phone noticing.
- SIM Change Notice – received an instant update whenever the target phone user changes their Sim card.
You can monitor all of this and much more from your web-based dashboard. This dashboard is available from a computer as well as from a mobile device.
mSpy Installation On Android
Installing the mSpy monitoring software on your phone is easy with Android phones or a tablet. You only have to get hold of the device for a short time. Install mSpy Instructions:
- Go to the provider’s website www.mspy.de and register online with mSpy for a user account.
- Now you can test the mSpy app first or take out a subscription.
- If you want to buy mSpy, you choose a subscription and make the payment, for example with a credit card.
- Download the spy app to the target smartphone that you want to monitor. You will need to allow downloads from unknown sources before installing. MSpy works without root on most devices, but some Android phones require rooting beforehand.
- After installing mSpy Android, you have to configure the app with the details of your user account. You can mark monitored applications and do without them with other apps, for example, if you want to give your children some privacy.
- That’s it – now you can start monitoring from your own cell phone or computer.
mSpy installation on iPhone: Monitor iOS device step by step
With the iPhone, you have the choice when installing mSpy – either you know the iCloud access data that the owner of the cell phone uses, or you have to get hold of the mobile device. If this is the case, you proceed with the mSpy iPhone installation as with the Android installation:
- First, you need to register on the mSpy website to use a trial version or to take out a subscription.
- Now you download the app on the iPhone and install or configure it. In this case, too, the mobile phone must allow downloads from unknown sources.
- With jailbroken iPhones, you have to get hold of the device and have full access to all functions. You can then download, install and configure mSpy from the iPhone’s browser.
mSpy without jailbreak? That works too!
The developers of the app provide a special version for installing the mSpy iPhone without jailbreaking. You need:
- The credentials for the iCloud
- Activated iCloud backup
- Two-factor authentication switched off on the iPhone
Choose from the available offers for the no-jailbreak package from mSpy. After payment, you will receive an email with instructions. With the Apple ID and the login of the owner, you add the iPhone to be monitored to your user account.
Install mSpy without access to the cell phone, possible?
If you intend to monitor an Android (Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, Motorola, and so on), you must install mSpy™ directly on the phone. However, installation takes only up to 10 minutes, and you will receive easy step-by-step instructions after purchasing. Furthermore, you can contact their tech support via chat at any moment, and they will assist you with any issues that may arise. You will be able to watch the phone’s actions after installing mSpy™ (text messages, locations, call information, etc.).
If you want to monitor an iPhone, you’ll need the phone’s Apple ID and password to get started. To enable the iCloud backup and obtain the verification code, you may need to have physical access to the device for a few minutes. The entire procedure should not take more than 5 minutes.
Their rates are simple and clear, and they offer great value for the features you get. You pay only for the services you actually need and choose the duration of the terms according to your needs. All the features sought are in the Premium version. These services are also available for iOS without Jailbreak.
- 1 Month – $48.99/mo*
- 3 Months – $27.99/mo*
- 12 Months – $11.66/mo*
One-month options are fine if you only need reports for a short period of time or just want to try the software. Of course, long-term options are cheaper. Still, it’s nice to be able to choose.
- Mobile Family Kit – monitoring of 3 devices with premium memberships – $ 479.97 for 1 year.
- Payment Methods – You can pay safely with Credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, Boleto Bancario, iDeal – and rest assured because nothing related to the mSpy brand will appear on your statement!
Is mSpy legit?
Yes, mSpy has been a best-seller in this industry for many years. The list of available functionalities and the application itself are updated on a regular and periodic basis.
Can mSpy be hidden?
Yes, the mSpy application can be completely hidden from the targeted user. It can be utilized in stealth mode, making detection on the phone being monitored extremely difficult.
What phones and devices does it support?
mSpy is compatible with Android and Apple devices, including smartphones and tablets.
mSpy works with all manufacturers and types of Android phones and tablets and Apple iPhones and iPads. They have two versions for the iPhone: one for jailbroken devices and one for non-jailbroken ones.
Is it possible to install mSpy remotely without having the phone to monitor?
Yes, but only on iPhones that haven’t been jailbroken. It is necessary to physically install the application on Android phones and iPhones that have been jailbroken.
Is mSpy worth my money?
Yes, mSpy is reasonably priced and has more starting functions than any other surveillance software. They have a long history of having over one million users.
How long does it take to install the App?
mSpy can be set up quickly and easily in around 5-10 minutes. It will take roughly 30 minutes to set everything up if you use their help service.
Can I track multiple devices?
Yes, however, you must buy a subscription for each device.
You can, however, move your subscription to a different device at any time. Simply uninstall it from the presently monitored phone and reinstall it on the new one.
Is mSpy legal?
Yes, mSpy is legal to purchase and use, but there are several key caveats. You can use it to track your children’s phones as well as employees who use company-owned cell phones.
Does the software work in any country?
Yes, as long as your phone has an internet connection, it will work anywhere in the world.
Does this app work with Wi-Fi?
It is compatible with any internet connection, including Wi-Fi. If the phone does not have mobile data, it can still work with Wi-Fi; however, report updates may be limited, and services such as GPS tracking will not function effectively.
How can I uninstall mSpy?
The online control panel allows you to uninstall mSpy remotely. It is not essential to log into the monitored phone to delete the program.
Do I need Android Root privileges to use mSpy?
The application does not require Android rooting to function, although certain advanced functions must. Rooting is necessary if you want to monitor social apps like Snapchat, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
How often is the monitoring data updated?
You can configure it via the online management panel and choose a monitoring interval that is appropriate for your needs. Set it to update every half hour for accurate monitoring; this will prevent you from draining your phone’s battery and resources.
Will I know if the User has removed or uninstalled mSpy?
Yes, an uninstall warning has been issued on the dashboard. If mSpy is deleted from the monitored device, it will notify you.
One of the most prevalent characteristics of this covert software is that it rapidly drains the device’s battery. When the consumer notices that the battery life is no longer the same, they begin to believe something fishy is going on. While it is true that MSpy uses a little bit of battery, the consequences are insignificant. This was tested on both old and new devices, and no one could detect the difference, especially with commonly used cellular devices.
mSpy customer support is available 24/7 via email, ticket, phone, and live chat.
If you are not too tech-savvy and require assistance throughout the installation procedure, you can take advantage of a few specialized and paid services. These assistance services are as follows:
- mAssistance – Specifically designed to assist you in jailbreaking or rooting the target device, followed by installation media, mAssistance is a fantastic assistance feature that incorporates TeamViewer and many other supplementary customer support tools. It is a one-time fee of $ 43.99.
- Telephone Support – For a low fee of $12.99, dedicated telephone support connects you with a knowledgeable technician who will assist you through the whole installation procedure.
Comprehensive and impressive FAQ page, demo video, and regularly updated blog filled with useful and interesting information are offered on the website.
The support staff is well-trained professionals.
mSpy Review – Final Words
Overall, mSpy is a proven service with a lengthy track record of performance.
With over 10 years on the market, our tracking and monitoring technology has gained the trust of millions of consumers worldwide.
Because it is available in a variety of world languages, mSpy is a valuable tool for any user.
Furthermore, mSpy is completely legal spyware, thus it may be used to follow and spy on children or employees.