Have you ever come across a situation when your video files get corrupted inside your computer? This is exactly the tutorial for those who wish to repair corrupt video files and looking for some software for that.
It’s literally a nightmare for vloggers. I receive a lot of emails mostly by videography enthusiasts struggling with corrupted or broken video files. A good video is a jewel for video blogger, the broken video file is just like a dagger in the heart.
Why would you need Video Repair software? Before we jump to corrupt video file repair software. Let’s just discuss how a video file gets corrupted. There are several reasons for that and the following are just a few of them.
- Compression issues: While compressing the large video files, the compression software looks for the pixels in each frame and group the identical pixels. Bad compression software often leads to patchy videos.
- Corrupted video header: A header for a video contains all the technical information about the movie. It directs the computer to how to play the video and acts as a map and guide. A broken header sometimes even prevents the computer from opening the file.
- Power outage while recording: As discussed above, the header is the most crucial thing for a video file and it’s encoded in the end while recording the video. The power outage may lead to broken or incomplete video and doesn’t allow the computer to play it.
Why Use Remo Video Repair Software?
After doing a survey from those I recommended this software, I came to know that Remo video repair software solves most of the issues. The majority of the time, the reasons behind the corrupt video files are explained. Remo video repair works smoothly with them.
The most amazing feature of the Remo that makes it an industry leader and customer’s choice is to work on the corrupted in the read-only mode unlike the other available software in the market. It doesn’t corrupt the video file more. Once you are done repairing the file, you can preview the file and save it in your drive. Hence, I can say it is the best corrupt video repair software in 2019.
Remo video repair is bundled with some very amazing features. We have highlighted some of them below. But surely words are not enough to give you a clear picture of these, you do need to download the software and test them.
- Support multiple file types: Remo video repair supports a wide range of files including MOV, AVI, MP4, XVID, DIVX, etc. It’s powerful algorithm easily repairs all of these files without any issue.
- Repair Video from Any Camera: No matter which camera you use, Remo understands it. Tested camera types include Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, DJI Phantom, etc.
- Safe Repair of videos: Unlike other video repair software, Remo video repair works on the broken video file in the read-only mode to assure safe repair and prevent further damage of the video.
- Preview before save: Before saving the video, you can preview and check how good the Remo video repair was in fixing your corrupted and broken video. Once you are sure about its quality, you can save it.
…. not the complete lists of features, there are many others that you would and you can read about them on their website.
Now, let’s jump to the most important part about how we are going to usee the Remo to repair videos.
How to Repair Videos Using Remo?
Unlike other video repair software available in the market. Remo is quite easy to use and gives even better results. Here how you can use it.
Why I need a reference file? Well, the answer is quite simple. Here I break it down to you in simple words. Each camera creates the video file in its own way. Remo video repair needs to understand the infrastructure of the video file. So, you need to upload another video file recorded from the same camera.
Usually, AVI and MOV files create trouble. Remo video software works best to repair MOV file as well as AVI.
Single License – $99.99/Lifetime
One way or another, video file corruption is inevitable. As the reasons explained above, this can be due to any cause. This Remo Video Repair Software Review was on the recommendation of our users. We really hope you liked this tutorial as the customers did who used the software. But most important for us is your feedback about that.
We really like to know which software you are using right now and what are the features you like about it. If you are using the Remo what you liked about it.
Pros and Cons
- Multiple types supported
- All major camera brands supported
- MOV and AVI export
- Runs in Read-only mode
- Unlimited video repairs
- Preview before save
- Not available on Linux
- Best for small offices
I hope you know sharing is caring. Please share this article on social media with friends and family.