If you seek free video editing software to make impressive edits while creating your next vlog, VideoProc Vlogger is exactly what you need. It’s completely free and comes packed with loads of features. Perfect for creating seamless slideshows and editing creative videos to show to the world, VideoProc Vlogger does an excellent job of streamlining your editing journey from beginner to pro.
What is VideoProc Vlogger?
Designed to make videos more impressive, VideoProc Vlogger offers speed improvement tools, motion effects, data compression, and much more. With this freeware, you can easily create HDR videos in a matter of minutes.
Here are some key reasons why you should consider downloading VideoProc Vlogger:
- The Motion Editor in VideoProc Vlogger offers advanced video editing features with 16 motion effects, 7 constant speed effects, and 15 variable speed effects.
- You will get the best audio editing options with 12 built-in audio filters and 14 built-in EQ effects.
- The freeware provides more than 61 built-in transitioning tools.
Unlike many other free video editing software, VideoProc Vlogger is compatible with both Windows and macOS.
Best for Who
VideoProc Vlogger is easy to use, making it an ideal software for video editing beginners. Its advanced tools and quality features also render it an excellent choice for hobbyist bloggers and videographers.
Highlights and Key Features
This intuitive video editing freeware can literally change your video-editing game and make your life easier if you are tired of hang-ups and glitches every time you’re trying to meet a deadline. Here are some features to look at before downloading VideoProc Vlogger:
- VideoProc Vlogger offers twenty-eight types of motion presets.
- With this freeware, it is easier than ever to create dynamic camera movements effects and motion crops.
- Reframing your edit to different aspect ratios and resizing to post on social media is also very convenient.
- Designate your video’s initial and ending status by dragging it visually—no need to deal with numbers and values. This is a powerful feature that also helps users create excellent cinematic camera transitions.
- It’s easier to create highlight reels and slow-motion videos with VideoProc Vlogger’s speed ramping features.
- You can manually alter the speed change rate with the Bezier curve and build seamless transitions like a pro.
- Simply adding the keyframes and dragging the rubber band will naturally create your desired effect between the keyframes.
- VideoProc Vlogger has the most beginner-friendly audio editor. Beginners can easily adjust the audio equalizer with the help of 14 built-in presets.
- Advanced users can drag the curve to add desired effects to the audio.
- With the help of 12-built-in audio filters, users can customize the stereo sound, pitch, gain, etc., with just one click.
- VideoProc Vlogger offers the three most amazing audio analysis options: audio beat, audio silence, audio onset.
- VideoProc Vlogger features 93 built-in Luts for quick color editing.
- Adjusting hues, saturation, and luminance is easier than ever with VideoProc Vlogger’s HSL (Hue, Saturation, and luminance) editing.
- VideoProc Vlogger is compatible with low-specs computers. You can easily edit, preview, render, and export 4K edited content.
- This freeware can support more than 999 tracks in the timeline.
- With VideoProc’s high-quality render engine, you can create 8K/4k/HD videos at a fast-rendering speed or make a video smaller in high quality.
- This software supports nearly every format—DSLR, apple devices, drones, DVDs, iFrame cameras, MOV, MKV, and many more.
- You can review your edits in real-time by pressing the play button and tweaking the video in the inspector area.
- There is an option of auto-saving your content during editing. Just set the timing to every 3-5 minutes, and back up your data automatically.
VideoProc Vlogger: Pros and Cons
- Very easy to install. It takes no more than a few minutes.
- Works excellent when decoding videos with hardware acceleration.
- All significant video and audio formats are supported.
- It is very easy to operate. Video editing beginners can also use this software without hassle.
- It features highly customizable tools.
- Simple and efficient controls save time and effort.
- The freeware doesn’t work on Linux.
VideoProc Vlogger is here to take vlog video editing to the limit!
User-friendly, fully-featured, and capable of providing highly optimized edits, VideoProc Vlogger is the fastest, simplest, most intuitive vlog video editor you will have used in a while.
Whether you are exporting an 8K video or using a slow-specs computer, your videos will process smoothly as VideoProc ensures a seamless video editing experience.
Visit VideoProc’s official website today to know more about VideoProc Vlogger or download the all-new video editing software to create cinematic camera movements.